What's Next?

  
Host a Budget-Friendly Oils class?

I have had many people ask me how I decided what oils to order first after the Premium Starter Kit. I had a very long wish list. But what did I order? The cheapest oils! That way I could get more products into my house for a lot fewer dollars.




The price of the oils has nothing to do with their effectiveness. It is all about *how* they are to grown, harvested, distilled, cold-pressed etc. For that reason, for example, most of the citrus oils are inexpensive. But they are still very powerful.

Here is a list of budget-friendly oils (under $20 a bottle). As you can see, there are a LOT of options. I encourage you to become familiar with these oils. Check your reference book(s) and/or Young Living App.  Look these up.  See what they do.  You can bring a whole lot of wellness support into your home without breaking your budget!

I leave you with a challenge: take this information and become empowered!  Start making small changes NOW to boost your immune system, strengthen your gut, and toss those household toxins! 
Harness the strength of the budget oils and GET YOUR WELLNESS ON!!  on




Here is a great video to show you how to place your next order.


Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Disclaimer & Affiliates